Black Nitrile examination gloves compliant with Class1 Medical Devices Directive 93/42/EEC (2007/47/EC) and its series of European Standards EN455 parts 1, 2, 3 and 4. Maunfactured in accordance with European PPE Directive 89/686/EEC, standards EN420 and EN374. Designed for medical and industrial procedures, offering strong, high quality, dependable latex free gloves.
- Visually inspected for holes and minor defects.
- Random samples are filled with 1000 ml of water and examined for leaks.
- Tested to AQL 1.5
- Tested to Food Approval EC1935/2004
- Tested to ASTMF1671-7
- Manufactured from nitrile butadiene.
- Typical force at break: 6 Newtons.
- Cat III gloves.
Code 8.210 Medium
Code 8.250 Large
Price is for a Box of 100
Automotive, Beauty, DIY, Hairdressing, Laboratory, Maintenance, Medical, Printing, Security/Body search