Housekeeping Cleaning

Viewed products

Milton 5ltr View larger

Milton 5L

Unperfumed, food-safe disinfectant with bactericidal qualities.

1x5L

Code 7.400

More details

£ 14.95 Excl VAT

Description

Milton 5ltr

Milton disinfecting fluid is a non-hazardous chlorine based bleaching agent, killing bacteria, fungi and viruses in 15 minutes and ideal for use in hospitals and care homes.

Milton disinfects bottles, bed pans, urinals, sheeting, thermometers, plastic protective clothing and other equipment quickly and effectively, and can also irrigate burns and wounds.

In catering environments, Milton is suitable for sanitising water for drinking, or for washing fruit, vegetables, meat and washing chopping boards. It is also ideal for disinfecting tooth brushes, animal food bowls and utensils. It can even be used to disinfect floors and surfaces.

  • Extremely safe – Milton disinfecting fluid has been used in NHS hospitals for over 60 years
  • Effective and fast to use – simply dilute for use in bottle sprays, buckets and sinks
  • Kills bacteria, fungi and viruses in 15 minutes with its aqueous solution of sodium hypochlorite and sodium chloride
  • Chlorine levels - 10000ppm with water. Non-hazardous and requires no skin protection (except for prolonged periods of use)

1x5L

Code 7.400

Product documents